Friday, March 19, 2010

Paraiso

Summer, summer, summer...hay...It's sooooooooo effing hot!! nakakalohka!!
I'm really not a beach person well i kinda hate the beach, actually! The heat the sand & everything in between! HATE IT!
But there's one beach that i totally fell in love with & that's Boracay!!
I've only been to Bora twice, last 2008 & this year for New year & i must say every time I'm there i have a BLAST!!
So like I'm totally planing my Bora trips this year so I'll be back this March 26th till the 28th with some friends & will be staying at Fairways & Blue water resort (sosyal diba?? thank God for rich friends & their contacts!! LMAO). And I will be spending my 20 something birthday in Bora this coming April 26 & I think you can call me Island gurl by then!!
I'M SOOOOOOOOOO READY TO GET A GOLDEN TAN!!
Happy summer y'all!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment